- Create a project page for your challenge project
- Share 3 different potential project ideas on your project page
- Add your project to this collection
- Comment on another project - Help build off of their ideas!
- Share a video update of your project - Who are you building your project for, what have you built so far, and what do you plan to work on next?
- Ask a question if you're looking for feedback from the community
- Add categories to your project
- Comment on another project - What other materials, tools, or techniques might they consider?
- Share a video update of your project - What have you built so far, and what is there left to build?
- Imagine new ways to extend your project (using other people's feedback on your project so far)
- Add branch labels to your project
- Comment on another project - How can they make their project even better?
- Capture a video of you delivering your message
- Upload your design files
- Mark your project as built
- Comment on other people's finished projects!
Anyone know how to make a switch that activates a circuit when you open a greeting card?
What sort of gift should I put into the star box I'm making?
When I thought of the theme mystery message, I remembered how my sister and her friends played the game Outburst one day. There was a card with red marks all over it and when you put it through a red plastic screen, you were able to read the message. I wanted to try and remix this concept and make it unique.